18 Jul 2009

Perfect day

I have had a lovely day today , first thing this morning I had this lovey card in the post from Tracy thanking me for her candy, it was Tracy who won second prize in my candy draw earlier this week.
And then this afternoon Garry and I went into Gosport to meet Sue and her husband at Costa coffee, Sue won 1st prize in my candy draw and as she doesn't live too far away instead of posting Sue's prize we arranged to meet for coffee and we got on like a house on fire , I did take my camera but we talked so much I forgot to take any photo's !!! lol
Hope you have had a perfect day too, Sweet dreams.

5 comments:

SMK said...

awww how darling! love it :D

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Susie,Dianne xx

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a lovely card, so cute!
Great image.
Hugs Jacqueline

Sue said...

Gorgous card susie lovely start to the day.
Was lovely to meet you both, i said to gr on the way home i wonder what ya takin pics of??? lol. Next time we hold breath for 5mins to smile for the camera!!!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

What a gorgeous card Susie, i am loving that cute bear image, how adorable is he????!! have a lovely day, hugs linda x