6 Jul 2009

Pretty in pink

Morning everyone another beautiful day the sun is shining and the sky is blue I am off to get weighed at Slimming world in a while , I have been a good girl this week so fingers crossed.
Anyway before I go I would like to show you a card I have made this morning for a challenge I found whilst I was over on Vikki's blog she has made a stunning card for the same challenge so I popped over to Carol's Sketch fun challenge blog to have a peek at the challenge for myself and this is my interpretation of Carol's sketch over at CSF .
To make this card I used ;
A 6"x 6" white card blank
Tilda in wellies which I coloured with copic markers and used some of the Glamour dust I bought at the Newbury craft show yesterday, to give her wings a little lift.
The ornate oval shapes I have stamped and layered Tilda on are my own design available from my shop Die cut Dreams.
The beautiful papers are from the K&co Smitten range, they are double sided and I have a real nightmare trying to decided which side to use as they are both so yummy.
Flowers from Prima, the glitter brad is from MM and the gems are kaiser.
The sentiment stamps and the shape I have stamped on are both from SU.

6 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful card as always - hope the weigh in went well

Hugs

Sarah

Kim Dellow said...

Oh she is beautiful, love the pink. Kim

coldwaters2 said...

Truly beautiful Susie Tilda looks gorgeous and I just love your colours and papers.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Nicki said...

Cute adorable and pink! what else can i say?
Love the SU stamp too ;-)
Nicki
x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Ooooh pretty pretty and my favourite colours too. Totally gorgeous Susie and so beautifully coloured xxxxx

June said...

Great card darl, But I love ppink and you have coloured her wonderfully huggies from me xxxxxx