9 Jul 2009

Special delivery

Over at the High Hopes challenge blog they are asking for polka dots this week so this is my entry to make this card I have used ;
C6 Open book card cut with my own design dies
I have cut the pages from Making Memories pink polka pages
I have stamped on die cuts from my shop with a round sentiment stamp from Autumn leaves.
I coloured the cute High hopes baby dragon stamp with copic markers
The polka dot ribbon is from American crafts
The cute silver charm is from The Hobby House
The "Welcome Baby" is a clearly yours sticker from K&co
The flowers and the little silk polka dot teddy is from my stash.

11 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Very cute card, so pretty! Kim

pinky said...

So pretty, love it.
Pinky

Juls said...

gorgeous! Fab image perfect for any newborn!

elfie said...

aww its so cute love the colours it makes it look so delicate xx

SMK said...

Awww so super cute! i love all the dots :D

Kay said...

Awww.... this is just too precious for words- truly adorable!

Emma said...

Aw so sweet and just too cute.... adorable.
Emma x

sassy said...

hiya sweetie...what a gorgeous pink creation and to say *you have mail*....hugs sassxxxxxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card,Dianne xx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Awww what a cutie, lovin that little baby dragon.. lovely design card and perfect baby girl colours.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Susie, i love your own range die cuts and that image is just so cute.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-