9 Jul 2009

Summer Flutterby Tilda 18th

This card I made to fit a few challenges ;
The fabby sketch is the challenge over at sketch & stash challenge
Summer fun is the theme on the CorrosiveChallenge blog
This weeks challenge at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge is to make a card for a special birthday with the age on.
Over at the copic creations blog its Brunette hair they ask for.
To make this card I used a 6"x6" card blank
My papers are from DCWV summer collection and I have sanded the textured card to reveal the white core and distressed the edges
Die cut scalloped rectangles that I have stamped Tilda on are from my shop
The Tilda with Butterfly stamped image I coloured with copic markers and I have distressed round the edge and background of Tilda with Tim Holtz Scattered straw Distress ink and cut'n'dry foam.
Embossed flowers are from Prima , card candy and ribbon from my stash.
And the 18th stamp is from Stamping all day


15 comments:

Becky said...

I adore your card Susie, the colours are so srtriking, perfect for the beautiful weather we're having!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

elfie said...

stunning the colours r beautiful everuthing thing about it is beautiful xx

Janet said...

wow such a great card! i love it:) thanks for playing:)
hugs

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Susie, really summery colours and lovely image. Where do you buy your 6 x 6 cards Susie, if you don't mind me asking.
Pinky

Sam said...

Gorgeous summery card. Love the stamp, papers, in fact all of it!
Sam x

Emma said...

Hi Susie
Gorgeous card...adorable image and love the colours.
Emma x

Debbie said...

A gorgeous card Susie, I love the image and the colours are stunning! Debbie x

Craftyanny said...

Another fab card Susie, love the bright zany colours of this one.
Good luck in the challenges
Anne x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card, Dianne xx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Wonderful colour theme Susie, so bright and vibrant, great image so beautifully coloured and i love those embossed flowers they are yummy. Well done combining all those challenges.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Kit said...

very cute :o)

Nicola said...

Wow your colouring is fabulous just like this gorgeous card.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Jane Wetzel said...

this is just plain ADORABLE...

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What a cute image, and card. Your coloring is great. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations Brunette challenge.

Jill said...

gorgeous card Susie, aww I love the tilda image so cute, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx