19 Jul 2009

Tea for 2 challenges

I made this card following a sketch from Katiejane for the Lets get Stamping weekly challenge Katie put a twist on this weeks card to use a tea bag somewhere on the card, be it tea bag folding (which I don't do probably coz I wouldn't know where to start !!! lol) or tea bag staining of your paper or what ever but I found these little tea bag stamps I bought from a lovely lady called Elli at The Rubber Bandit / Not just stamping Elli has some great unmounted stamps you should pop over to have a peek.
Also over at the OCC's this week their theme is "Triple Play" you need to have a minimum of 3 embellishment elements for me its flowers gems and ribbons

11 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Susie,
You've done a great job with that sketch, don't think I could have made a card as good as you with that sketch. I like symetry!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

coldwaters2 said...

What a fab take on the sketch love the elements you have used it works really well.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Nicki said...

Lovely Susie, cute images, like them lots! fab sketch too aint it? love what youve done
Nicki
x

jackiescrafts said...

It's great what you have done with the sketch, it works really well
Jackie x

Danni said...

I think I would of ran away screaming from that sketch but you created a wonderful card with it! Great job!

SallyB said...

This is great Susie..love those stamps...must get them for my sister. She is a chain tea drinker!!Lovely card.

SMK said...

oooh super cute! LOVING those stamps :) great job!

Marimer said...

Buen trabajo y precioso, me encanta la combinación de colores y detalles, felicidades.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card,Dianne xx

Anne-marie said...

Lovely card Susie love the colours
Anne-marie x

Merry said...

What a great layout. I have some images like this that a friend has stamped up and was not sure how to use them....this is perfect. Thanks