2 Jul 2009

Through the Eyes of a Crafter

I have just got my first pair of glasses, since crafting in the evening and into the small hours I have found my eyes getting a little blurry, when I had the eye test a couple of weeks ago I was quite upset to be told by the (rather untactful male!! ) optician that basically its "all down hill from here on" and that I should expect my eyes to get worse with age , I thought thanks very much matey !! I already feel bad enough just having had my 45th birthday ......I though life began at 40!!? no one said I would be enjoying it though lenses (and they are not even rose tinted !!! lol) anyway on request of my mate Vikki who wanted me to show off my new specs here they are but that's all your seeing !!! lol I don't want to put you all off visiting my blog now do I !!! he he

11 comments:

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

very nice specs hun! I have glasses too although I can see fine without them I'm suppose to wear them all the time so I don't get eye strain!! I'm naughty & just wear them on the 'puter & crafting at the moment!!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

They look great! I know what you mean though...and might have to brave it myself sometime soon!! *.*

Nicola said...

They look fab and so do your gorgeous brown eyes.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Oh Susie they look really fab, they really do suit you! You shouldn't have told the oppy your age.. you dont look a day over 35 darling xxx

Cherry said...

Gorgeous Susie - I wear them for distances - driving, TV watching and computer use -too. Don't worry they look great. XXX

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Susie, great glasses, not only does crafting ruins your bank balance it ruins your eyes as well, lol! Nevermind, its all worth it. I don't wear my glasses enough, naughty me! hugs Heidi xx

Craftyrose said...

Your glasses are fabby young lady, just make sure that you wear them!! I wear contact lenses and have had to wear some sort of eye aid since I was 18!! So lucky you for getting away with it for so long!! LOL!!

pinky said...

Congratulations on the glasses, and yes it is all downhill from here but at least you can see where your going! lol.
Pinky

Kay said...

Heh, the above comment was hysterical!
BTW, I think your glasses look hot!
Also makes me feel better about my own "fuzzy" eyesight. Might be time to get meself to the doctor for my own specs; just hope they look as good as yours!

Kathleen said...

You're not the only one, I was told excatly the same by a male so I know excatly how you feel.
Fabby specs. They look great.
Kathleen x

Emma said...

Lol...your glasses look lovely
Emma x