6 Jul 2009

A very special Award from Alysabeth in the USA

I am truly honoured to be given this very special award by Alysabeth over at Layin' Rubber Ink.in the USA.
Alysabeth has left me some lovely comments about my work and has written such nice things about my blog on her blog thank you so much Alysabeth you are one sweet lady.
I have become a follower over at Layin' Rubber Ink. because Alysabeths work is out standing, vibrant and full of life if you visit one new blog today make it Layin' Rubber Ink.I just know you wont regret it and you will be as addicted as me.
Now Alysabeth wants me to pass this award onto 5 deserving blogs so these are my choices in no particular order;
Bev at All the things I love
Rach at papercraftsbyrach
Vikki at vikkithescrapjunkie
Sarita at little princess cards
Tab at Tabby Craft Designs
All these ladies have very special blogs and I love making my daily visits to read their blogs to see their very special creations, I fully recommend you visit their blogs and see for yourself what great artists they all are ..............you won't believe what you have been missing !!

4 comments:

Bev said...

Thanks so much for the award Susie, and huge congrats to you for receiving it xx

Rach said...

Thank you sweetie, huge congrats on receiving your award yourself so well deserving. hugs rachxxx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Thankyou soo much for this wonderful award Susie, i will display it proudly on my blog and pass it onto some other deserving blogs. Congratulations on receiving it from Alysabeth,,, i have just popped over to see her lovely blog.

Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Tab said...

Big congrats on receiving this award, and thank you so much for passing it on to me, so very much appreciated hun!
Hugs Tab xxx