4 Jul 2009

A Whiff of Love in the Air

This is my creation for this weeks Whiff of Joy challenge, this week they ask you to use their recipe of 3 patterned papers, 3 flowers and 1 ribbon, I used;
A red 6"x 6" square card blank.
Papers by Bo Bunny from their Heartthrob range.
Flowers from Poppicrafts
Gems by Kaiser, The lovely Whiff of Joy image I coloured with copics and promarkers.
Everything else is from my stash, I wish I could remember where I got the big heart brad from I love it ....if anyone know what make it is or where to buy them please let me know.

10 comments:

gina g said...

Beautiful card Susie love the papers and the image. Sorry i can't tell where the brad is from hun. luv gina xx

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card Susie i too dont know where the brad is from but will keep my eye open for if i see any:)
Hugzz Val xxx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, that brad really is beautiful sorry I don't know where its from. Donna x

Gail's Card Cafe' said...

Great layout and I love how you colored her!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Susie,Dianne xx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Really gorgeous Susie, wonderful colours and the brad is lovely.. ive not seen them before but if i do i will defo let you know xxxxxx

Jane said...

This is gorgeous! Love all the detials and the image is coloured beautifully, thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Jane x

Claire Ellen Designs said...

I love the colours you have used for this card, I think the brad is a Queen & Co one as I have some that are very similar, great card as always, hugs, Claire xx

Kirsten said...

This is gorgeous! - love this WOJ image and you've coloured her beautifully.

Kirsten

Bev said...

Susie, this is gorgeouse sweetie, love the bright, vibrant colours and fabulous design x