31 Aug 2009

Anyone for Anya !!??

This is my first entry for the new and exciting Anyone for Anya Challenge blog I love the Anya stamps and this one I just treated myself too along with a few others ....well who can resist them they are just so cute !!! lol
As you will know if you have been reading my blog I have got a little bored with making cards so I have used the fab sketch over at the Anyone for Anya Challenge blog to make this little calender for next year .
I have coloured Anya with a mixture Copic markers and Promakers I also used K&Co Smitten paper , American crafts ribbon, and one of the new Sizzix embossing folders, all the other bits came from my stash.
I have had a great day today I was surprised and over the moon to be chosen to be in the top 5 in the Cupcake craft challenge and I got weighed at Slimming World to find I have lost 6.5lbs this week !!! And we have had a lovely afternoon /evening on the beach ...topping up my tan...........so life is sweet , hope yours is too

11 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love this little calendar....such a cutie image.
Well done on the weight loss.... that's a real achievemnt in one week!!

Tracy said...

Super cute, love how you've coloured Anya. Great idea and the colours are girly and pretty.
Congrats with the weight loss, lose some for me please Lol!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Pinkllilac said...

Oh such an adorable calender Susie, love your sweet image and your papers and the detail is gorgeous.

Hugs Linda

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

what a fab day hun, well done you & congrats on top 5 yey!!

Love the calendar its fab x

Scrapping Mom said...

Love it. I think is wonderful. Congratulations on the weight loss.

Danni said...

How cute and fun!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Great calendar! Love all the pink and the stars.

Nice to have you in our AFA challenge!

Sunny regards, Renata

yvonne said...

THis is so cute. Love the little calender
Yvonne x

Biscuitlid said...

what a sweet idea to make a calendar with the sketch, works brilliantly.

Well done for your SW loss, I'm considering joining one near me soon to lose the bubba weight. Worked before!

Victoria
x

Dawny P said...

Congrats on your weight loss chick xxxx Oh how gorgeous. I love the image and colours and you did a fab job with the sketch as well - love it :) Thank you for joining us over at AFA, hugs, Dawny xxx

TaraG said...

Oh this is just toooooo cute Susie! Fabulous calendar idea! Love the pick and what an adorable image...love her!
Hugs,t