31 Aug 2009

DCD Summer Challenge

This is my second DT project for my other blog the Die cut Dreams challenge blog, I made this Summer note book using my lovely new stamps that I got from "Stamping up" I'm in the "Club 10" set up by "Stamping up" demonstrator Nicki who is fantastic !!!
Nicki sorts out all our Stamping up needs with the greatest of speed every month, so if you are in need of any SU products or need a link to the online catalogue Nicki is the girl to ask and I'm sure she will only be to happy to help.
The image and sentiment I have used here on this note book are both from the SU "Summer by the sea" stamp set I have coloured it with promarkers and layered it onto a die cut oval from my shop, added some card candy with double sided foam pads and glued the coloured image to the front of a note pad that I have covered with DCWV shell DP .....Makes a neat little gift don't you think ?! Have a great day

5 comments:

Juls said...

really sweet! Love the colours you have used!

sassy said...

his sweet susie....been sobusy off late and missing you...fabby card reminds me od a old post cardy type...its a real smashing card...love it hugs always sassyx

pinky said...

Love this, have those papers, but what a way to use them Susie.
Pinky

TannyP said...

Very cute!! Your coloring is phenomenal, Susie!

Biscuitlid said...

this is fab, those DCWV papers look like they were made to go with the SU image.

Great colouring and a wonderful gift for someone.

Thanks for the very lovely comments you left on my blog, much appreciated

Victoria
x