26 Aug 2009

Hot Chocolate & Friends ....How Warming !!!

Yes another wall plaque this one is my entry for I love Promarkers challenge where you can find a great sketch to follow this month and over at the WOJ challenge this week the theme is "Bling".
So the stamp is from Whiff of Joy and I have coloured it with my Promarkers (Ivory, blush, sandstone, satin, pastel blue and pearl blue).
All die cuts are from my shop.
Sheer chocolate ribbon is from Ribbon oasis
Prima flowers, MM Crystal brads, the snow flake crystals (they don't show up to well in the photo but they are really quite sparkly) are by MAMBI.
I used the winter snow embossing folder in the background on one of my die cuts and then rubbed it with sepia ink and sprayed it with vanilla glimmer mist to give it a little sparkle.
The sentiment stamp is by Autumn leave
Hope you like it .....have a fun and crafty day

16 comments:

Karen said...

Ooooh Susie, this is really lovely, I love that image, cosy isn't it. Thanks for joining us over at
I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx

Jeanette said...

So nice this one is. I love the cup together with the stamp. Beautiful.

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Gorgeous plaque Susie, wonderful colours and beautifully coloured image, love the effect with the ink over the embossing.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Tracy said...

Hi Susie,
I love your die cut mug and I love that WOJ image. The colour combo is gorgeous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card - love the bling and colours.
Cathy xx

sugar n spice said...

Gorgeous plaque Susie, love the colours and the bling.
Suzi xx

Joanne said...

I love this plaque, the image is so cosy and I really could do with a hot chocolate today.

Beautiful! Joanne x

Jane said...

I love these wall plaques, will definately be ordering some!!
x

Giò said...

Ohhh this is so sweet!!! I love this colors:-)

Hugs
Giò

Juls said...

this is just so gorgeous!! Love the colour combo! and I love how you have the image inside the mug die cut such a fab idea!! love it!

LoloDesigns said...

This is very lovely Susie. What a lovely thing to hang in someones room. Just great xx

Bev said...

Susie this is sensational hun. LOVE the colours, stunning x

Julie said...

A beautiful plaque Susie, the mug looks really good with the image inside it. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie x

100drine said...

Superbe ta carte, elle est vraiment trop belle cette pancarte

WeirdCat said...

Stunning card, love the colours and the idea of the teacup with the image on top. Thank you for joining in the second challenge at I love Promarkers
Ruth x

LISA said...

Brilliant and i love how you have die cut the image into a mug shape!!!