12 Aug 2009

Lucky .......again !!

I have been spoilt again this time by lovely Tracy who is always there for me with a caring word or two and is always full of encouragement ....thank you Tracy.
If you want to see Tracy's lovely cards and projects pop over to her fantastic blog it's full of inspiration.
I would like to pass this award on to my friend Sandie who makes the neatest most inspiring Cards, ATC's, Fat pages ...............you name it Sandie makes it and she has a wonderful style all of her own so glad we are blogging buddies Sandie.

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Oh Susie...thankyou so much for this fabulous award.It's made my day to be honest. I seem to be struggling to make very much at the moment, it's taken me ages to make 9 atcs for a swap!
Thank-you again my friend, a big hug for you too.
Love Sandie xx