5 Aug 2009

Lucky Girl !!!



I have been given 2 awards by the lovely Sam , thank you so much Sam that was so weet of you to think of me and my blog which I have been neglecting a little since the school holidays started.
If you haven't been over to check out Sam's lovely creations on her blog I strongly recomend you do as she has some stunning work on her blog.
Now I am surposed to pass this on to ten other blogs but I have decided that anyone who has left me or leaves me a comment any where on my blog can help themselves and take either one or both of the awards, please just mention me with a link to my blog when you blog the award
Have a great day Love Susie xx

5 comments:

Sarpreet said...

Congratulations, beautiful awards

Cherry said...

Congratulations, Susie. I've left a little thank you on my blog for you for your darling comments. XXX

Lou said...

Congrats Susie! You will be pleased to hear you have another 3 to collect on my blog....!

Hope your well.

Lou x

Woody said...

oh mum you are a lucky lady
Love you Woody xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Doodles said...

http://sharonscreativeramblings.blogspot.com/2009/08/creative-ramblings-blog-award-1.html

left a friendship award for you Susie. xoxox have a great evening.