27 Aug 2009

Ooh-la-la-creations/ Pink Elephant

I found a challenge blog that is new to me last night Ooh-la-la-creations challenge they have the theme Black and White Sparkly Christmas you should nip over and check out their great blog, then over at The Pink Elephant challenge there is a great sketch which I have followed .
To make this card I used midnight luscious black flitter glitter card , white sheer dotty ribbon cut out the White stamped bear image and 3D mounted it on some mat & layered card, I am not sure where the image came from as I have had it in my stash a while.
The sentiment stamp is one from my own range that I had made up.

6 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Susie!
What a really original card. Love it and thanks for joining us at Ooh La La. Hugs Anne x

Spyder said...

aw, what a loverly bear he is!

((Lyn))

Wendi said...

Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La we are so glad you found us, your card is lovely we hope you will come back and visit us again
Wendi & Emma

Bev said...

Fab card hun, I love black and white for Xmas. The bear is so cute too x

Ann said...

Love black and white - it always looks good and your card is extra good.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

PaperCrafty said...

Great card!! Love the B&W. Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

Sheri
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/