28 Aug 2009

Pamper day !!! Copic Challenge

This week over at the Copic colour challenge the colours to use are ; Not 3 colours I would normally put together so I struggled a little with this one, but I had a new stamp arrive from the USA yesterday its a cube stamp from "Art gone Wild!" it has 4 different stamps on it lipstick, nail polish, perfume (and a lovely handbag which I didn't use on this project) I stamped and then masked the perfume image so that the lipstick look like it was behind.
I coloured them using only the 3 colours required for the challenge and my blender pen, in fact I stamped it at home and then took the image with me when I went out yesterday and coloured it in while I was having a coffee in Costa coffee so I only took the 4 pens with me (I will colour anywhere !!! lol) when I got home last night I cut the pages and the chipboard covers to make my image into this little book which is bound together with 3 hinged book binding rings I then added ribbons from May Arts the stamped sentiment is from my favourite stamping lady Nicky at Stamping all day.
The glitter brads are from Making memories , flowers by prima, the shocking pink gems are from Kaiser and the cosmetic purse silver charm is from my shop Die cut Dreams, which I added to a little ball chain and hung from the top binding ring for a little extra bling !!
I hope you like it , Have a lovely day.


5 comments:

SallyB said...

Hey Susie...These stamps go perfectly with the copic colours!
So girly chic. Thanks for the comment on the stamp...had a look and I love the one with the girl with long hair...she looks a bit like me don't ya think????
It's another blustery grey day here along the coast! Brrr...

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

I love it hun...are your little books for sale on ebay? I'm loving this one x

Stressed Stamper said...

Wow love it Susie. Thanks for joining in the Copic Colour Challenge - Good Luck
Sarah

Nicola said...

Wow this is gorgeous Susie, love those stamps and your colouring. Just got myself a few Copics to play with, only 72 to see how I get on with them so shall be keeping my beedy eyes on your fab creations - always inspiration here sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Juls said...

love the image!! such a great little book!