24 Aug 2009

Stamping Bella Door Hanger

Oh I just couldn't wait to use the new stamps that arrived last week from Stamping Bella in Canada not the USA as I had put before!! (Tanny; oops !! sorry) .....but alas I had to wait as I was busy out gallivanting having fun last week but I have used the first one on this door hanger I made for the Die cut Dreams challenge blog where the theme this week is "Hearts & flowers" so this is one of my DT projects, the stamp is called "Gratty-tude" and she comes complete with the sentiment stamp I have used, I have coloured her with Copic markers and used one of my own chip board door hanger kits that will be available soon from my shop Die cut Dreams the die cut Hearts are also from my shop.
The flower I made myself using punched & die cut flowers and an embossing tool to add dimension.
The Pearl dangle is made from Swarovski Glass Pearl Beads and gold plated small spacer beads I also made this myself, and the little heart gems are from hero arts, ribbons by May arts and the fibre is from my stash, I hope you like it and I hope you will pop over to DCD challenge blog and maybe have a go at this weeks challenge

18 comments:

Juls said...

wow!! this iamge is just tooo gorgeous love it! Love the colours and the flower detail!

yvonne said...

OH how touchy feely is this, i just want to play. Such a beautiful hanger, any little girl( or big) would love this. so pretty

Lilacanglia said...

This is beautiful,
Lovely colour, the charms, everything is gorgeous,
hugs
Angie

Neenie said...

Gorgeous hanger, Susie!! Love the image and all of your extra bits & pieces.x :)

sam said...

This is great Susie I love it
Sam x

pinky said...

Pure sweetness, just love it. The image is so pretty and that beaded charm is gorgeous.
Pinky

Craftyanny said...

Beautiful work as usual Susie, very pretty and I love the new image.
Hope you had a good weekend
Anne x

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful Susie, and in such fab colours! love the gorgeous designs and the details are stunning.

Hugs Linda

ma-mi said...

Great idea and excellent realization.

Andrea, said...

Oh this is wonderful, I love the image and the pretty beads you have added.
Thanks for joining in my prize giveaway and good luck!

Kim Piggott said...

Oh my Susie this is fabulous!
So love this sweet image and coloured so beautifully!
Gorgeous design and wonderful detail!
hugs
kim x

Jane said...

OOOOO this is gorgeous my wee girl would love all that pink!!
Jane
x

TannyP said...

This is awesome, Susie!!

I do have one little issue, though - Stamping Bella is wonderfully CANADIAN!! (have to get our credit when it's due =) )

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

This is stunning hun so very pink & girly! My nieces would love it x

gina g said...

This is lovely Susie gorgeous image too. luv gina xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
This is gorgeous,
Hugs Dianne xx

TannyP said...

HAHAHA! Love it =)

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Oooooh the image is gorrrrrgeous love it and she looks fab in the colours you have chosen. Im also in love with these dangles you make they are so pretty... can we have a tutorial on how you make them pleaaaaaassseeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx