25 Aug 2009

Summer days are here to stay !!????

Well the weather is still fantastic............. in fact I have scheduled this to post as I am down on the beach right now with my boys and Garry soaking up the rays and making the most of the last couple of weeks school holidays lets hope the weather last.
I saw a fellow blogger Cherry had made a card on her blog using this new stamp from CC Designs and her card was so cool I just had to get the stamp myself, I have coloured it using Promarkers I also added some Glamour dust to her wing. Then I stitched and layered it to one of my own chipboard wall hanger kits which will soon be available in my shop Die cut Dreams.
Other things I used ;
The sentiment stamp is from Stamping all day.
Flowers are Prima Hydrangeas and Prima "got flowers" .
The beautiful adhesive crystals are MAMBI.
Ribbon is from May Arts.
Lemon glitter brads are by Making Memories.
The giant eyelets are from WeRmemoryKeepers.
The silver Butterfly charm is from my stash and all the die cuts are from my shop Die cut Dreams.
My Creation fits the criteria of a few of the wonderful challenges that are running this week.......
Pile it on challenge use things in threes I have used 3 brads 3 double Hydrangeas, 3 flowers in the wheel barrow 3 different colour cards plus one other challenge
Cupcake craft challenge A SHAPE...that’s anything but a square!
Cute card Thursday challenge Summer theme "Lazy dayz"
Charismacardz challenge Pink , Green and Lemon.
Truly Scrumptious challenge Anything but a card

23 comments:

Izabela said...

I love it! It's so cute. The image is so nice and the colours are lovely!

Juls said...

gorgeous little hanger!! Love the ribbon you have used and the fab colour combo! love it!!

Tracy said...

Wow, what a lovely hanger and that is one really cute image, gorgeous colours and the whole thing is just FAB!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

wow hun she's is lovely & well done with all those challeges in one!

Very cute x

Anne-marie said...

I love it its so cute the image is gorgeous
Anne-marie xx

yvonne said...

Oh how sweet is this. And yes have to say this is a wonderful image too.

Sue said...

awww gorgeous card hun he is so cute, coloured perfect. good for you soakin up the last rays, i been out walkin, sue.x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow beautiful susie,
Hugs Dianne xx

TannyP said...

That mojo's gone full bore since coming back =) Great hanger, Susie!!

The Crafty Den said...

Another gorgeous wall hanger. I love this image (I have it too) and your colour scheme is yummy. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Sally said...

Love the little hanger. It is perfect. Thanks for joining this week at Charisma Cardz.

Dawn said...

It's wonderful - gorgeous little stamp.

thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn

Glitter Monkey said...

What an absolute treasure you have created here - just fabby. Spare a thought for us poor people in Scotland. It's been windy and rainy for nearly a month now and our kids went back to school last week!! Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

Donna said...

Another beauty Susie and so prettily embellished! Thank you for joining in the fun this week at CCC :) Donna x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Awwww i love this one, the flowers in the wheelbarrow look fab, gorgeous stamp susie coloured to perfection. What a beautiful gift idea too.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

JanJ said...

Aww this is lovely, what a gorgeous project. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x

Sharon said...

This is adorable Susie. I love this image (shes on my wish list now) and your colours are gorgeous.

Allison said...

lovely and sweet
Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
AllisonX

Vee said...

I love this it's really sweet. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Liza said...

Fabulous creation, I love the little barrow full of flowers. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Maureen said...

SO cute - love all the flowers!! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

Deanna said...

So pretty!

Thanks so much for playing!
Dee - Pile It On DT

sugar n spice said...

This is beautiful Susie, congrats on making the top 5 over at cupcakes.
Suzi xx