23 Aug 2009

Summer Time and the living is easy..................

Just a quick post today as we are off up to London to pick up my 2 boys who have been away all week staying with their aunt, uncle and cousins, I have missed them both so much and cant wait to see them ......so I will make this short and sweet .
To make this card I used a sketch by the lovely Karen on the craftbubble site and its my entry for this weeks Papertake weekly challenge where you can use anyone of 99 previous challenge themes , I have used 4 Seasons (from 04/08/2009) I hope you like it
Have a great day everyone

14 comments:

Sarpreet said...

beautiful summer card

yvonne said...

Oh wonderful susie.
Love the papers so pretty and the image .. such a sweetheart!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Your card is very cute, so lovely. Wonderful colours.
Hugs Jacqueline

Jenni said...

Love the cute image and the summery colours.
Jenni x

pinky said...

Really lovely card Susie, perfect colours and I love the sentiment. Is it from your shop?
Pinky

TannyP said...

Very sweet! Some fabulous coloring, Susie! Great card!!

Jilli said...

Gorgoeus card, love the colours and papers. Jillix

scrappyjacky said...

A really pretty card....very summery.

Juls said...

beautiful!! Love the colours you have used, and the dotty ribbon!

Happy Crafter said...

Very pretty summery card love the image and your colouring:)
Hugzz Val xxx

gina g said...

Hi Susie lovely card sweet image and pretty papers. luv gina xx

SallyB said...

Strawberry paper is so yummy! I love this with the flower..beautiful and summery...
Hope you have enjoyed the summer so far...I hope we can eek out a few more days by the seaside before school starts again.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Susie,
Hugs Dianne xx

Dawny P said...

Fabulous card chick - I love the image and colours you used :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW for our special challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx