29 Aug 2009

Take a card one step further

Just a quickie to show you how I recycled my last challenge card and made it into a calender to sell in my Die cut Dreams shop on eBay.
I made 2 holes at the top and set 2 large red eyelets with my Big bite tool and added some pink spotty ribbon from American crafts so it will hang up.
Then I added a layered die cut scalloped circle (available from my shop Die cut Dreams ) that I had stamped with a friends sentiment from Autumn leaves and finished off with a calender tab .....it makes a pretty neat gift don't you think, a bit like a card you can keep up all year round.

6 comments:

Louise said...

Great idea Susie :)
Louise x

pinky said...

Gorgeous! and what a great idea, might do some of these for Christmas gifts.
Pinky

jackiescrafts said...

What a great idea, and it will make a great gift too

hugs Jackie x

Craftyanny said...

Great thinking outside the box Susie.
It's fab
Anne x

scrappyjacky said...

I love this,Susie.....saw it on Craftbubble first.....may pinch the idea for xmas pressies!!

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Susie, Simply adorable love what you've done with the card:)
Hugzz Val xxx