11 Aug 2009

Thank you lovely Girls xxooxx

I would like to say a big thank to the Lovely Helen and the Sweet Ang for giving me this great awards for inspiring them I am so touched that you thought of me you have both cheered me up .....as you know I have lost my mojo, I know hard to believe with all this fabby stash around me but there you go I think sometimes the more choice you have the harder it makes it to decide what to do and I have just got lost somewhere along the way !!!! hopefully I will regain my creative streak real soon.
If you haven't been over to check out Lovely Helen and Sweet Ang blog then I suggest you get over there to see both blogs double quick and be prepared to be amazed as Helen and Sweet Ang have both got lots of great cards and projects for you to take inspiration from.
I Would like to pass this award for inspiration on to my bestest kindest sweetest most thoughtful caring friend Vikki who is I am sure you will agree not just a fab friend to us all but a great inspiration with er wide range of fantastic crafting

3 comments:

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

you're very welcome hun, there's nothing worse than loosing your mojo, I know 'cos I think mines on its hols with yours!!

Hugs Helen x

Angie said...

you deserve it hun,
as you have always been a friend,
and your works inspired me,
Hugs
Angie

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Awwwww thankyou Susie, You are such a darling...love ya loads and i must tell your mojo called me the other day and it said that its just taking a short summer holiday as its worked so hard this year but promises it will be back by the time i go on my hols so should definately be back by saturday :)))
Love n hugs
Vikki xxxx