31 Aug 2009

We have a Candy Winner !!!!!!!!!!!!

The winner of my last candy which ended at noon GMT today is
My youngest son Woody drew your name out of the hat.
So please email me your address and I will get your prize out to you.
Don't be sad coz you didn't win everyone else as I will be posting up a new candy in the next day or so as its my blog anniversary I started my blog last August although I didn't really get into blogging until the beginning of this year and now I am totally addicted !! lol I don't know what I would do with all the spare time I would have if I didn't blog ...........and I have met so many lovely people since I started to blog hop who have made it a wonderful journey and I have learnt so much in the world of crafting as well.
So watch this space for the next candy , enjoy the rest of your day , xx

10 comments:

Kaytee said...

Congrats to Joanne!!

Carole RB said...

Congrats Joanne

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Congratulations Joanne,and thankyou you Susie,
Hugs Dianne xx

TannyP said...

Lucky lady!!

pinky said...

You lucky girl! enjoy.
Thanks for the chance Susie.
Pinky

jackiescrafts said...

Congratulations Joanne, enjoy your stash

Jackie x

Pinkllilac said...

Congratulations Joanne.
Hugs Linda

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

congrats Joanne x

Ciacchina said...

congratulazioni!

Joanne said...

On my god I have just realised that I've one your blog cany I can't believe I've never won any thing I am so excited THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Ok I will email you my details thank you thank you.

Joannex