11 Sep 2009

Anya goes Christmas Shopping at The Paper Mill shop


Morning all, another beautiful sunny day down here in Gosport , my first project for today I made last night while watching TV, its another wall hanger the base of which is made from a kit available from my shop.
The theme this week at Anyone for Anya challenge blog is Buttons , Brads and Bows and there is a sketch to follow over at Sketch & Stash challenge this week.
And the theme this week at Paper Blooms challenge is Bling so I have used 2 large Making Memories Brads that add a bit of sparkle to this plaque.
I have used an Anya image that I stamped and coloured with copic markers a few months ago and its been shuffling around on my desk since so I thought "Bin it or use it Susie!!" so it has ended up on this plaque.
This lovely DP is from the new Christmas "My minds eye" range, it's covered with lovely glitter, I had no intention of buying it but I was in The Paper Mill shop last week and Emma the manager knows me to well and she was waving it under my nose telling me it was so beautiful and she thought I just had to have it !!! and it was the last 12"x12"pad left in the shop and it was only £19.99 and she got Annette here partner in crime (oops I me work mate) to go and flick through it to show me how glittery it was .....well what is a girl to do under that much pressure I just had to have it !!! lol But she was right it is blooming lovely !
Right back in a bit I am working on the next one so see you later

10 comments:

Tab said...

Stunning plaque, sweetie! Just love this sweet image and all the colours are delish!
Have a fab weekend!
Hugs Tab xxx

Jennifer said...

Totally CUTE Creation!

Chrissie said...

How gorgeous is this Susie? Just love what you've done with the sketch on this project.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Leah said...

Such a fun, cheery card! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Paper Blooms:)

Rose said...

looks like she is having a ball shopping :) love your coloring! thanks for joining us on paper blooms :)

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Love the shape of the card an all the pretty details.

Nice to have you in our AFA challenge this week!

Warmest regards, Renata

Becky said...

Wow! This is amazing Susie! I love the image and your papers!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

LOUISE said...

Great Wall Hanger Susie, love it! Louise x

Biscuitlid said...

Can't believe how much stuff you chrun out - you're one speedy lady.

Had to comment on this one too as the title made me giggle!

Fab creation

Victoria
x

Nicola said...

Stunning plaque Susie and Miss Anya is coloured to perfection. Wow those papers are delish - you did really need them sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-