28 Sep 2009

Autumn Friends

This week over at the Sketch & Stash challenge they have a fantastic Sketch to follow this week and at Paperplay challenge they want spots which you can see feature on my American crafts ribbon and lastly at the Allsorts challenge this week the them is Autumn and lastly at La La Land challenge the theme is paper pieceing.
To make this wall hanger I used a die cut chipboard wall hanger kit and other die cuts from my shop ribbons from American crafts and MayArts, the rose is from Tabby and the leaves I cut with my new McGills punch I bought while on holiday, the sentiment is from K&Co and the papers are from Blueberry hill.
The image is of course one of the Gorjuss Girls
and I have paper pieced her coat, hat and boots with regency DP from papermania and coloured the rest of here with promarkers.
This is also one of my DT project over at the DCD challenge blog where this weeks theme is "Ribbons and Trims" why don't you pop over Here and have a look at this weeks challenge and meet the new Dream Team.

10 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Morning Susie
Another gorgeous hanger,
Hugs Dianne xx

Biscuitlid said...

oooh fab, love that rose and the image is so sweet too.

Victoria
x

ps - still smiling!

Claire Ellen Designs said...

I love this so much,one of your nicest hangers, so good to have you back, hugs, Claire xx

Janet said...

Wow! This is very cute! I'm going to have to keep an eye out for a chipboard hanger - my niece would love something like this. Thank you for stopping by my blog & leaving such a sweet comment.
Janet @->--

Debs said...

Hi Susie
This is adorable. Love the colours and the image in particular.
Thanks for joining us again at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Gro said...

This is just beautiful

Thanks for playing with us at Allsorts

Julie M said...

Oh that's really pretty, Susie - love those soft colours, your spotty ribbon, and all the details.

Thanks for joining us again this week on PaperPlay.

Julie

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Susie

Great wall hanger I love the paper piecing its very effective!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Nicola said...

Beautiful hanger Susie, fab paper piecing and your rose is so pretty. I love your handmade by stamp ... need to check this out.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Sue from Oregon said...

you are oh so good at PINK! Another wonderful card!