29 Sep 2009

An Award from "Blue Jelly Too"


I have received an award from the lovely and talented Victoria from"Blue Jelly Too"blog ......you must pop over and see Victoria's work she makes the most amazing creations ....I guess that's why Vikki and I scooped Victoria up to be on our new DT over on our Die cut Dreams challenge blog.
So a big Thank you Victoria and I hope you are feeling better soon and thank you for making our lovely DT blog banner you clever girl .
I have so many lovely blog followers I can't choose who to give this award to so I have decided that if you are over here and leave me a comment in the next week please take the award and just mention I gave it to you on your blog for me ...Thanks xx

2 comments:

June said...

Well deserved too darlin, your bog is brilliant hope your keeping ok xxxxxx

LoloDesigns said...

I love popping by your blog, may not always leave a comment but love to look at your creations. Looks like you had a lovely holiday too. xx