30 Sep 2009

Beary merry Chirstmas

Morning all its a bit overcast down here in Gosport today and so the only good light I had to take these photos was on Garry's old work bench and I have just notice in the photos how scratched up the wood is, that's because he cuts all the chip board shapes for our shop on this surface and uses a Stanley knife, luckily its not my dinning room table !! Anyway this is my first creation of the day my new Christmas stamps arrived yesterday from Pink Gem and they are lovely.
To make this door hanger I used the Christmas Snow Cuttlebug embossing folder,
Die cuts from my shop, the sentiment stamp is from Stamping all day, I coloured the lovely Pink Gem stamp with promarkers in colours Cool Aqua and Apricot as those are the colours to use over at this weeks Passion for Promarkers challenge and I used some glamour dust on the gloves and mistletoe berries to add some sparkle I also added some gems to the snowflakes and 2 shinny vanilla coloured glass gems to give even more sparkle as this is the theme over at the Creative card crew challenge this week.
I also followed the lovely sketch at SophistiCat challenge and the theme this week at My Time to craft challenge is "Snow Buddies".
The ABC challenge is back with a great new DT and this week its "E" for Embossing.
Well I think that's enough challenges for one project don't you !!! lol
So I will leave you for now hope you have a lovely day back later for "Whats on your desk Wednesday" !! be prepared its not a pretty sight this week !!! lol.....see you later

19 comments:

weewiccababe said...

gorgeous door hanger Susie
Debbi
xx

pinky said...

Ah Susie its gorgeous, that little bear is so cute. Just got some stamps from janet but didn't get that one! Your colouring is lovely.
Pinky

Francesca said...

Such a sweet and cute hanger ,love the stamp

Hugs
Francesca

JanJ said...

Another gorgeous project, so lovely and thanks again for joining us at Sophisticats

Jan x

Cheryl said...

oh hun you have made another brilliant design love it to bits great detail too thanks for joining us again at sophisticats love cheryl xxxx

scrappyjacky said...

This is gorgeous,Susie....perfect for winter....now you just need to make one for all your doors!!

made by fifi said...

fab door hanger - thanks for joining in the MTTC xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
A gorgeous door hanger,
Hugs Dianne xx

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

cute, cute cute!! I must get around to doing my hanger. I know what I'm going to do with it just havent yet as always I have too much going on in my brain I dont know where to start & stop?!!!

lil-paper-pixie said...

Hi Susie, fab door hanger, would make fab gifts and that bear is soooooo sweet I want him, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Suzanne said...

Susie this card is a stunning door hanger. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Sue :o)

Biscuitlid said...

fab shading on that bear. I can see why your desk is how it is now with the volume of stuff you churn out

Victoria
x

Karen said...

Gorjus door hanger Susie. Love that image.

Thank you for joining us over t SOPHISTICATS. Hope to see you again soon.

Love Karen x

Lesley said...

Lovely door hanger and the bear is very cute. Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Helen said...

Awww...this is so cute!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Lisa aka Allissa said...

Hi ya babes...cheeky lil minxy you are lol....love this...must do one or 5 of these lol. Thanks for your support again over at Sophisticats this week with both entries.

Big Hugs
Lisa.xx
DT Admin

Donna said...

Oh how sweet! Adorable hanger, love it. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge. Donna x

Sam said...

How cute is that lil' teddy. Love the door hanger, and the stamp you've used on the back.
Thanks for playing along at CCC this week.
Sam x

Gosia said...

so cute little bear,fantastic