6 Sep 2009

A card for Paige

Erin over at Scrap, Stamp and be happy blog has a special candy running, Erin is trying cheer up Paige age 13, who was in a serious boating accident a few weeks ago and just had part of her arm amputated. The doctors are working to save the rest, but are unsure how much they can do, to read more about what happened there is a link on Erins blog Scrap, Stamp and be happy.
Erin is very kindly running a candy in the hope that lots of nice crafter's will enter and send a handmade card to brighten Pagie's day so hop over and enter Erins candy and make a card for Paige. This is my card for Paige I made a hanging card to save standing space for all the other hundreds of cards I am sure everyone will send to help make Paige smile.

7 comments:

Sarpreet said...

lovely card, and you have made me hungry. I have something on my blog for you x

Erin... said...

susie this is fabuolous!!!! wonderful colors and soo yummy!! thank you so much for making this for paige and helping me spread the word! hugs!!!

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Susie and I am sure this will make her smile, its making me hungry lol, love the die cuts.
Hugs Linda

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Susie Fab card she will love it Hugzz Val xxx

Sarpreet said...

sorry Susie, put the link twice from Olga's blog. Link fixed, the award is yours to collect.

Lora said...

Paige will love this hun. I made a card for her today too.
Hugs Lora xx

stampingallday said...

That looks very yummy Susie, I hope it cheers her up. Nicky x