7 Sep 2009

Chocolate Orange challenge

This weeks challenge theme on my other blog the DCD Challenge blog is Chocolate Orange.....now I know that conjures up a picture of Dawn French saying "It's not Terry's it's mine!!" but come on girls its Monday morning forget the sweets !! lol
To make this Friends Chipboard wall hanger and my other DT project over on the DCD Challenge blog I used 2 of my new Anya stamps from Greetings farm they are just sooooo cute don't you think ?, I coloured the image with my Promarkers.
The die cut shapes I used to layer the image onto are from my own range, the giant daisy flowers are from Gorilla crafts and the sentiment is from Autumn leaves.
I used the weRmemory keepers big bite tool to make the holes in the chipboard hanger after I had covered the chipboard, then I set 2 extra large eyelets to thread the American crafts ribbon through so that the wall hanger can be hung up, I was quite pleased with the end result and think it will make a nice gift.

7 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous Susie,
Hugs Dianne xx

Nimrais said...

Ohhh!! It's SO beautiful!! :D
xx

cats whiskers said...

Lovely design Sue just adore the shape, the papers, image and colours are just perfect, have a good day sweetie hugs Jacqui xx

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

loving the yummy chocolate orange theme hun. Gorgeous creations as always hun x

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Oh what is this cute and wonderful. So lovely!
Hugs Jacqueline

LavenderCards said...

cute, sounds good enough to eat.
K

gina g said...

Hi Susie This is gorgeous, i love little miss attitude with her hand on her hip lol, and the colours are fab. luv gina xx