30 Sep 2009

Christmas Gift Bag

Over at the Winter Wonderland challenge they would like you to create a Gift Bag, a Gift Box, or just decorate your own wrapping paper so I have made this cute little bag from 2 of my die cut elegant rectangles using a punch to cut out the handles, I used the glittered Christmas tree DP from the MME new Christmas range.
Tuesday taggers challenge have a "Christmas tree" theme which you can see I have on the lovely glittered MME DP and on the chip bard sentiment tag.
And at Simon says challenge they have a Red & Green colour combo great for christmas projects. While at Spoon full of Sugar challenge the theme is "Christmas" so I used this cute little Hanglar Christmas girl stamp coloured her in with copic markers and mat & layered the image onto a piece of colour co-ordinations green card that I had distresses the edge of with a Heidi swapp distress tool, I tied up the bag with some cotton burgundy ribbon tape and a length of olive green ricrac tape and added a small poinsettia Christmas flower, now its ready for a small Christmas gift.

21 comments:

Woody said...

Mum I like this one can you make me one please or show me what to do
Love you wOODY X

Claire Ellen Designs said...

Oh how cute ! your diecuts are so versatile. Are you ignoring me lol, i have sent you 2 emails this week and not heard back from you, or am I in your rubbish file ? hugs, Claire xx

sam said...

This is fab Susie, great idea too.
Take care hun
Sam x

Jennifer said...

Very nice!

SMK said...

ooooh love your use of that shape! great idea :D so unique!

Neenie said...

Gorgeous gift bag, Susie! Love the colours and your beautiful image.x :D

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
Gorgeous,just love how you made this,
Hugs Dianne xx

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

aww this is awesome & so sweet!

Biscuitlid said...

mmm I like. Hope Woody posts some on his blog soon!

Nice DT banner!

Victoria
x

sammie@paperlily cards said...

Ooooh this is so cute and a fab idea xx

Mandy said...

This is gorgeous Susie, so sweet, love the papers
hugs Mandy

Kaz said...

Fab bag!!

Cherry said...

This is fab Susie - love everything about it, especially that image and the papers. Hugs Cherry XXX

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

This is adorable, so cute and wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Susie this is fantastic!!!
I so love your gorgeous paper and your shape is fabulous!
What an adorable image and your design is brilliant!
So happy that you have joined us at Simon Says Stamp!
hugs
kim x

Tanya said...

Very beautiful gift bag! I love Xmas)

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is lovely Susie :-) I love this image and your colouring is fab as always ! :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x

SimonSaysStamp.com said...

What a sweet bag! I love the rick rack and ribbon combo!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

debby4000 said...

Adorable gift bag, beautiful colours and wonderful sweet image.
luv
Debby

Clarky J said...

beautiful gift bag susie x Janet TT

Avril Ann said...

Fab Gift Bag, love the papers you have used, thanks you for joining us at TT this week, hope to see you again next week, Hugs Avril xx