20 Sep 2009

Cooks Recipe Book

Friday Sketchers challenge have a great sketch for us to follow this week while over at The secret Crafterchallenge the theme is "Something for the girls"
I made this 6"x6" book out of half a sheet of 12"x12" Designer paper to make the cover and 2 sheets of bazzill bling card cut in half to make the 8 pages put them together stitched with my sewing machine up the spine (that's the spine of the book not mine !!! lol).
Then rounded the corners with my zutter tool and that's the basic book.
On the front I added ribbon from Ribbon oasis , the die cuts are from my shop.
The Tilda I have used is from the new Yummy set and I coloured her with Copic markers and to finish it off I added flowers by Prima and luxury brads from Making memories.


14 comments:

scrapgirlmarianne said...

Hee Susy,

This is really pretty!!
Great idea to make and i love this one.

Have a nice weekend.

Marianne xx

Tracy said...

I love the way you are tinting these chef Tilda and Edwins with either pink or blue, it looks really effective. Great way to make a book.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
A beautiful book,
Hugs Dianne xx

Danni said...

Very nice!

Debz said...

A great card Susie

Donna said...

This is such a sweet little card Susie, I absolutely love the choice of papers and the cute image! Thank you so much for the lovely comments you left on my blog the other day, I really appreciate your kindness! Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

yvonne said...

This is so cute. Your colour combo is a lovely touch to a wonderful tilda .. look like me cooking ( with out the mess)

sassy said...

cor susie darling you is on a roll...fabulous cards especially love the autum girl ant she cute....and i must enter your candy before the goodie shop shuts ooops....im off in a mo to do it..lvs yer sassyx

Barbara said...

This is a fab card, love the image and colours you've used.
Barbara

Cathy said...

Beautiful book and a fabulous take on the girly theme.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx

Jane Carroll said...

fabulous

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Kim Dellow said...

Oh so pretty, lovely book. Kim

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

Another stunner, love the pink

Chris xx

Cardmaking Galore said...

really lovely card