12 Sep 2009

Cool Dude Son

My first Baby is 16 on Tuesday, the years have flown since he was born , oh suddenly I feel so old !! lol, anyway he is always saying mum can you make me one of your little books so when I saw that over at the Secret crafter Saturday Challenge this week the theme is teenage boys I thought I would make a little pocket flip book for my "Cool Dude" I used this cool stamp from Greetings farm and coloured it with promarkers, the sentiment stamp is one from my own range, the die cuts are available from my shop.
I will leave you with a couple of photos of my cool dude son Reid singing "Great balls of fire" in "Return from the forbidden planet" last year (sorry no sound I do have it on my video camera but I don't know how to get it off the camera !! trust me) He sung 7 solos in front of an audience of over a couple of hundred people twice a day for 10 days he has so much confidence he's amazing ...well I would say that coz I love the little fella !! bless

10 comments:

Jill said...

aww Susie your little book is gorgeous and I love the dies you've used. thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Biscuitlid said...

Brill book and very handsome son, you must be so proud of him. Love his name too - very cool

Victoria
x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous Susie,
Hugs Dianne xx

craft_princess said...

Cool book for your little dude!

Takes lots of courage to sing in front of that many people...good for him! You should be very proud!

I couldn't even talk in front of that many people let alone sing!!!

gina g said...

Gorgeous book Susie i bet he'll love it and well done to your son singing in front of all those peeps. luv gina xx

Jane Carroll said...

fabulous

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

DottyJo said...

Don't you just love this Skater Ian image? I went for a 'bad boy' look with my card. Isn't your son amazing! Jo x

Samantha said...

great little book hes gonna love it I just love this skater Ian and I too have used him for my card :0)

Donna said...

Brilliant book Susie and definitely perfect for a teenager! Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous book, love the shape and the image on the front.
luv
Debby