1 Sep 2009

Create 4 fun Challenge box

I found a new challenge blog (well new to me anyway) Create 4 fun challenge this week they offer a free template to follow to make and decorate a milk carton (box) I used K&Co Smitten DP , die cuts from my shop which I stamped using Autumn leaves Sassy seal stamps flowers from Prima and glitter brads from Creative imaginations it was so easy and I made a small tag book on a large hinged book binding ring decorated with ribbon & flowers to go inside the box.
I took 2 photos so you can see I have used a different stamp on each of the 4 sides of the box/carton.
You should have a go ......its fun !!

13 comments:

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

wow hun this is very pretty what a fab template. Think I might have go at this x

SallyB said...

Super gorgeous!!! It looks lovely with all the lovely pink paper and flowers that you have used! I have saved it for later! Thanks Susie!

Biscuitlid said...

oooh love this, thanks for the link - will have to have a go at this. You've made a great job of it, love the tag book inside.

Victoria
x

scrappyjacky said...

It looks great,Susie....think I might have a go.

Tracy said...

Oooo Susie how cute are these milk cartons, you've done a brillint job and I'm now thinking for christmas with little gifts in. How did you use the template, did you have to print it out?
Going to follow the create 4 fun challenge blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Cherry said...

Gorgeous Susie - love the pink!!! XXX

Craftyanny said...

Gorgeous as usual Susie and in me favourite colour too
Anne x

pinky said...

You do such a great variety of creations, love this one, could fill it with little chocos! Came across this blog last week and have it earmarked to have a go.
Just love this Susie.
Pinky

LoloDesigns said...

Wow susie this is gorgeous! Just love it. Am off to have a look at the that blog now. xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow beautiful love the colours too,
Hugs Dianne xx

Nicola said...

Wow these are drop dead gorgeous Susie and PINK too woo hoo. Love how you can create absolutely anything and always come up trumps.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Ooooh this is lovely Susie! i must have a go at one of these this week. What a fab gift idea especially with the little mini book inside and what better colours to choose than pink ! its gorgeous.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Diamantin said...

The Box is beautiful.