16 Sep 2009

Cup cake anyone ??

I know another chipboard hanger !! lol I made this one for the following 4 challenges;
Simon says challenge recipe challenge for you: Use 3 embellishments, 2 papers, and 1 image on your creation
Roses on paper challenge have a colour combo of Lavender, Soft Blue and Cream.
Stamp with fun challenge have a great sketch to follow this week.
And the 4th and last challenge this is entered into is over at Three clover designs challenge the theme is Letters (Not Words) mine is "T42"as in Tea for two which just so happens to be the theme of mine and Vikki's challenge over at Die cut Dreams challenge blog this week so why not pop over and enter.
But one I mucked up on and am not entered into is at Funky Fairys challenge they what you to RECYCLE something and use one of thier lovely products which I haven't coz I didn't read that bit until it was to late !! lol must be my age ...but I will just play along for fun and I will hop off and buy some funky fairy products so I am ready for next week.
Anyway I wanted to tell you what I recycled its the handle to hang this wall hanger any guesses what it started its life as ?.......no !! well I will tell you ....we go to Costa coffee most afternoons but one day a few weeks ago we went to Starbucks while there I bought some ground coffee and caramel syrup (yummy!!!) to use at home and they put it in a neat little carrier and at the time I though save that it will come in useful for something and today it did as I used one of the recycled brown paper handles on this project, I was very pleased with the result.
Other things I used to make this wall hanger;
Die cuts from my shop,
Stamp Bildmalarnas (very cute) and I coloured her with Copic makers.
Tim holtz Distress inks in colours ; Old paper, Antique linen and Tea dye.
DP DCWV glittered Kitchen stack, and BG Wisteria
Ribbon American crafts
Flowers Prima
Flocked brad Deja Views
Pearls Kaiser
I think that's everything ....have a great afternoon I am off for my coffee break at Costa coffee and I will be looking for what I can recycle next !! lol
Have fun

21 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Susie this is just so adorable!
Love your fabulous shape and your image is coloured so beautifully!
Gorgeous detail!
hugs
kim x

pinky said...

Round of applause for this one Susie, you covered so many challenges! Love the T42 lol. Gorgeous image and colours. Got your parcel this morning, so quick!!! Thanks very much, well pleased with everything.
Pinky

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning Susie and i love the colours you have used,good luck with all the challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx

Nicola said...

Your colouring is amazing Susie and this is one gorgeous hanger, maybe have to try one of these myself. Wowza you sure tied lots of challenges into this wee beauty, good on you.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Dazie said...

This is so beautiful!
Dazie
x

Craftyanny said...

oh Susie am pmsl at you. Your hanger is gorgeous and you did soooooooooo well with the recycling what a shame you didn't use a FF paper!!!
Thanks for showing us your creation though, it's gorgeous
Anne x

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous creation Susie :-) I love everything about this ,, the image, embellies ,,, everything is lovely ! :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and the Funky Fairy's Challenge :-)

Luv
Lols x x
p.s you have a whole week to enter another recycled creation using a FF item and be eligible for an entry into the prize draw :-)

Neenie said...

Super-sweet project, Susie! Love the whole lilac theme and that image is adorable. Good luck in your challenges, hon. You'll just have to make another one for Funky Fairy's. Enjoy your coffee!!x :)

Biscuitlid said...

beautiful colours Susie, like the distressed look to the edges. Oh bless you with the challenge, at least you did well with the others!

mmm caramel syrup, I love it close to Christmas when they do gingerbread latte, I always buy a bottle or two of the gingerbread syrup as they don't have it all year round

Victoria
x

NormaJean said...

OM!!! this is beautiful wow!!!

Danni said...

Awww, what a precious hanger...gorgeous!

Sue from Oregon said...

Super cute! Love these chipboard hangings! Thanks for joining in our letter challenge this week at 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge!

Anesha said...

Adorable hanger, great use of that string. Thanks for joining us at Funky Fairys. Anesha

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

This is so lovely Susie, great idea, love the colours

Chris xx

scn said...

Very pretty Susie love the colors
Glad I'm not he only one who made the card & forgot to use the FF papers so couldn't be in
susie

LuLu said...

Love the colour combo and your clever recycling. Totally amazed as to how many challenges you completed in one card - impressive.

Many thanks for joining in with the Funky Fairy challenge this week.

Lou
x

Mona said...

what a hanger.
Great take on the sketch
Hugs Mona
swf-team

tina46 said...

wonderful work !!! love the sweet image!!thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team

my5bratz said...

well I think it looks great, thanks for joining us this week at FF :0)

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous creation, stunning image and beautiful colours.

Thanks for joining Simon Says Challenge.
luv
Debby

Crafting Joanne said...

Fantastic card Susie, love the shape and pretty colours.

Thank you for joining us this week at FFC.

Joanne x