17 Sep 2009

Girls Rule Door hanger

This month all the challenges have a Back to school theme over at Three Clover Designs Challenge this weeks challenge is to "Doodle or hand write" on your card or project.
For my entry I used one of the door hanger kits from my shop and one of Mo's images from Digi pencil which I coloured with copic markers and I doodles everywhere I could with a fine tip mementos pen , added a a polka dot flower from prima and a crystal brad from Making memories then finished with 2 different ribbons both sheer black one with white dots and one with black dots both from May Arts.

11 comments:

gina g said...

Hi Susie This is just gorgeous I love the colour and image is fab. luv gina xx

Jennifer said...

Groovy!

iluvmybugs said...

Hi Susie! What a cute door hanger..love the image and colors!!!TFS

~Terry

Danni said...

This is so fun and cute!

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful, colourful and fun and I love it, anyone would love to own this beauty.....fab creation Susie and very inspiring.

Hugs
Lorraine x

pinky said...

Excellent! There's nothing wrong with your mojo at the minute, you are certainly on the ball with every creation.
Pinky

Tracy said...

I just love this and I bet my daughter would too, it's awesome as she would say!!!!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

wow love all the writing all over it, looks fab x

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

So cute,

Chris xx

Sue from Oregon said...

How fun is this!!!! I know a couple girls that would just love this hanging on their door! thanks for joining 3 Clover's TC!

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hehe this is wicked Susie, I can just see this on any young girls bedroom door its brilliant and love the writing. You really are on a roll at the moment Susie you have made some really fantastic creations and they are all such an inspiration.
Love n hugs
Viks xx