8 Sep 2009

Have a Heart !

This week at the Penny Black Saturday challenge the theme is ....yes you guessed it "Hearts" so I have made this 5" Scalloped Heart chipboard book, with this cute little Hedgehog Penny Black stamp called simply Ballooning !! the flowers I have used are from Making memories and I very simply bound the book by setting an eyelet in the holes I made with the big bit tool then adding a hinged book ring and decorated it with lots of ribbons and a ball chain and love charm then finished with a sweet sentiment.
And this morning I was over the moon to find out I was chosen to be in the top 5 over at the Allsorts challenge thanks guys for choosing my Baby book, you have made my day.
I hope everyone has a lovely day the sun is beaming here in Gosport I think we are in for a scorcher so I will be off to the beach later with my promarkers to do a bit of colouring in the sun.
Have fun



13 comments:

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

wow Susie this is beautiful honey. I love the heart shapes & your big eyelets. Beautiful x

sugar n spice said...

So Gorgeous Susie, many congrats on yet another award for you super work.
It's well deserved. Just love coming to visit you.
Hugs Suzi xx

gina g said...

Hi Susie this is gorgeous, hope you enjoy your day sunning yourself.
luv gina xx

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

This is lovely and wonderful! I like it very much.
Hugs Jacqueline

Claire Ellen Designs said...

Love this, so cute, the sentiment is perfect, hugs, Claire xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a perfect heart book and wonderful sweet PB image.
luv
Debby

Jennifer said...

Cute!

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous!! Love it!

Tracy said...

I always love your little books and this one is no exception I saw your top 5 award and think you thoroughly deserve it as your baby book was second to none.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
p.s. You've been really busy lately with so many projects, hope your having a tidy up as you go along or in between the projects Lol!!!!!!!

Kath said...

this is gorgeous susie...such a cute little heart book...love the soft pink and your adorable hedgie.......thanks for joining in the fun again this week at PBSC..hugs kath xxxxxx

Pauline C said...

Wow Susie this is wonderful - fabulous notebook and the sentiment is adorable with the hedgie + balloon. I love it! Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

pinky said...

Beautiful Susie, think I might have to nab this idea lol.
Pinky

Alex said...

Like your work Susie!
Great idea!
Hugs, Alex