16 Sep 2009

Helens Fantastic Digi Designs

Today Helen at Ellephantastic cards & crafts launched her new Digi stamp range at the same time as the opening of her new shop,Good luck with your new venture Helen.
I have used one of Helen's digi stamps here on this calender and coloured it with my new colour Promarkers which arrived today (yippee!!) I used colours; Orchid, Fuchsia, Mulberry and pink carnation.
I also used DP from BG Wisteria collection, Ribbon from MayArts, Glamour Dust and a few other bits & bobs from my stash.
This is my entry into the following challenges;
Flutter By Wednesday challenge Danni want to see a butterfly or fairy and some sparkle this week, I have used glamour dust on her wings
I Love Promakers challenge where Sharon Armstrong has set a great sketch to follow for this months challenge.
Tuesday Taggers challenge would like to see Die cuts and punches I have used an oval punch and oval scalloped punch from SU and the top note die also from SU.

12 comments:

Teri said...

Fantastic card!
Thanks for playing at Tuesday Taggers this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Biscuitlid said...

what a fab creation, the digi image is great, must pay Helen a visit before the day's over.

Those new colours are just lush - not ordered any yet but I can feel I must!

Victoria
x

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

Wow hun she's looks beautiful you've really done her justice, I'm so pleased you like her.

Thank you again for your support & making such a fab creation with of my digi's I'm overwhelmed!

Hugs
helen x

Tracy said...

Love the calendar, the new colours in the promarkers go well with your papers.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Danni said...

This is so fun and cute!! Love it! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

PatR said...

Great card and digi image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers

Pat xx

Karen said...

It's lovely Susie, I love the new colours and want/need them.....lol. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx

Nancy said...

Awesome image!!! Thanks for playing the flutter by challenge with us this week!

Julie said...

A fab calendar and a great take on the sketch Susie, love the image too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie x

WeirdCat said...

First calendar I have seen for next year and it's lovely, thank you for joining in the challenge
Ruth x

Clarky J said...

Brilliant card Susie watch out for a digi challenge on TT real soon! Thanks for joining us this week x Janet

AN said...

Wau--todella hieno!! Tykkään !
Kiitos osallistumisestasi
I ♥ ProMarkers