9 Sep 2009

A Helping Hand from the Housework Fairy

On the WOJ challenge blog this week they have a colour challenge which is TEAL & ORANGE not a normal colour combo choice for me but I did enjoy working with these colours and was very pleased with the end result.
And at the the Creative card crew challenge this week they want to see a fairy on your creation so I have used this cute stamp from Whiff of Joy, Lastly over at the ABC Challenge blog this week they would like you to use Die cuts .......well if that challenge wasn't made for me then I don't know what was !! lol so I took the opportunity to use one of my own design die cut door hangers that are now available to buy in my shop Die cut Dreams but shhhh!! don't tell Garry I told you coz he has to cut them !! lol
Also I was thrilled today to find out that I was chosen to be in the top five over at the ABC Challenge for last week, so a big thank you to the ABC girls for choosing my entry, it made my day Thank you.

12 comments:

Juls said...

so cute!! Love the little charm!

Helen said...

This is fab!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Beautiful!! Love the detailing x
Well done on making the Top 5! :)
Have a fab day x

Tracy said...

Awww this has got to be my favourite WOJ image as it reminds me of my Jodie when she's feeling generous and dries up for me. You've worked them colours well, and your door hanger looks so lovely.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Giò said...

What a beautiful creation!!! Sweet details and lovely sentiment:)

Hugs
Giò

Dawn said...

Wonderful! Love the colouring..

thanks for joining us on ABC

Dawn

Joanne said...

ok so I've just left a comment on your last post but must have missed this one, I love this door hanger and I'm off to your wonderful shop to purchase some of those will make great stocking fillers for the kids.

Another fantastic creation!

Joanne x

Nicola said...

Wow Susie your door hanger is sensational. This is one of my fav WOJ images and you have coloured her to perfection and your beaded charm is gorgeous.
Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Rach said...

this is gorgeous Susie, love the door hanger. you have done a brilliant job with the colour combo. hugs rachxxx

Dunja said...

Very very beautiful! A great Idea.

debby4000 said...

Adorable door hangar, wonderful WOJ image.
luv
Debby

Sharon said...

Fabulous item Susie. Those colours look amazing! The image is so sweet and you embellishments are perfect.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx