26 Sep 2009

Honey I'm Home !! With Candy !!

Well I am home after having a fantastic week away, we were so lucky to have such beautiful weather it was so lovely we could have been abroad we all topped up our tans and look really healthy.
Now lots of you guessed the British island we were on ...yes it was The Isle of Wight but the first person to guess that we were staying in Gurnard was Denise from Paper pondering in Oregon USA ....well done Denise please send me your address and I will send you your holiday candy pictured above.
We stayed at the luxurious Gurnard Pines resort & Leisure club, if you are heading off to the Isle of wight for a holiday or short break I can fully recommend Gurnard pines, we have stayed on the IOW about 12 times now at 10 different places and this was by far the best place we have stayed, I am sure we will be going back time after time.
Well its another great day so I am off to soak up some rays down on our local beach now so catch you later..........enjoy your afternoon

10 comments:

Lucie P said...

Wow, I am the first to post - a first for me! Congrats Denise and welcome home Susie. I have always thought it would be wonderful to visit the IOW. I have been to England, but couldn't see everything while there for a short while. With the economy here in the U.S. traveling is out (at least for us now). Glad you had a great holiday. Looks like some delicious candy for a sweet tooth!

pinky said...

Welcome home Susie, see your still in the holiday mood, wish the sun would stay out here for a wee while at least!
Pinky

Cherry said...

Welcome home - glad to hear you had a fab time. Another glorious day here too. Congrats to Denise. XXX

Jeanet said...

Welcom home too from me, and great A CANDY!

sammie@paperlily cards said...

Hope you had a lovely holiday you certainly had the weather for it, enjoy your day at the beach
sammie xx

Mandi said...

Welcome hiome, glad you had a good time, Gunard is indeed a lovely place. I did a wedding fare there last year


mandi xx

Biscuitlid said...

Welcome home!

Enjoyed your blog updates whilst you've been gone but missed you too.

Don't know what makes me more jealous, the fact you've been on your jollies or the fact you can 'nip' to the beach. The nearest beach to us is Skegness.....!

Victoria
x

helen ... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
helen ... said...

there is no place like home =),
have a nice weekend
helen =)

Samantha said...

welcome back and congrats denise!! :0)