10 Sep 2009

I Have a Passion for Promarkers

This week the Passion for Promarkers challenge ask us to use Blue Pearl & Sandstone colour Promarkers, I love blue & brown together its a great combo.
For this challenge I decided to use another of my door hanger kits (from my shop ...Die cut Dreams ) I know what you're thinking "how many doors does this woman have in her house "!! lol no they are not all for me I'm selling them made up in my My eBay Shop as gifts.
The image on this one is a download from Pink Petticoat and the papers are again from Vanessa Arbuthnott at The English paper company and I distressed the edge with my Heidi Swapp Edge Distresser. The flowers I made myself from the same DP and used K&Co Metal art pearl brads in the centres. To add the finishing touches I used a couple of card candy on the corners and some MayArts sheer ribbon.
Thanks for dropping by , Have a great evening

16 comments:

mariaadams said...

This is stunning, Susie, and the image is gorgeous! Thanks for joining our challenge at PfP this week.
Maria xx

Neenie said...

Gorgeous, Susie!! A woman can never have too many doorhangers - we need them to suit each mood and occasion! Love the image and your fab colouring.x :)

Juls said...

love this image, its so gorgeous!! love the paper flowers.

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

Hi Susie, wow you have been busy since my last visit, love the books, cards and door hangers all gorgeous.

Chris xx

weewiccababe said...

Hi Susie,
gorgeous card, did you mean to say China Blue? it looks much paler, more like Blue Pearl
anyway, thanks for joining us on PfP this week
Debbi
xx

gina g said...

Hi Susie this is gorgeous i love these images and the colours you have used are fab. luv gina xx

yvonne said...

This is simply beautiful. love the colours .. and the image , how sweet. beautiful x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Susie,
Hugs Dianne xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Susie this is fabulous!!!
Love your gorgeous image and wonderful colouring!
Your paper and detail is delicious!
hugs
kim x

pinky said...

You took the words right out of my mouth Susie, but knew you would be selling them, this will definitely be snapped up! Love the colours and the image is lovely, just right for one of these.
Pinky

Pepi said...

Lindos, lindos todos tus trabajos. Saludos.

Suzanne said...

Fabulous I love this and your colouring on you great image. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week Sue :o)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Suzie, what a stunning door hanger. The image is so cute and your colouring is fab. Your handmade flowers are beautiful and the overall effect is so girly. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Nicola said...

Gorgeous hanger again Susie, love those flowers and what a sweet image.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

lil-paper-pixie said...

Stunning Susie, these should sell like hot cakes!!

Hugs

Sarah

rachel said...

very beautiful!!:)