8 Sep 2009

New Handmade Challenge

Hi everyone Just wanted to tell you about my new challenge group over on the Craft bubble site Susie‘s Handmade Challenge all crafter's welcome, any type of craft, I hope you will have fun joining in and there is a prize each month so what have you got to lose .....come and join the fun.
This months Theme is SUMMER as we are coming to the end of the summer this will be the last chance to look at summer projects before we close the lid on the box and sadly put my favourite season away for another year !!
So this months challenge will run until noon on Saturday October the 10th (GMT)
And now for the important bit !!! Lol , This months Prize .......the lovely Dulcie Jackson Has very Kindly donated some Sizzix /Ellison craft products to my challenges and there is quite a few things so I have split them up and made several prizes of them and added different things to them from me so for the next few months the prizes will be a combination of the lovely products Dulcie has donated and things I will add in so there is a selection of things each month in the prize.
If you have time hop on over to Dulcie‘s Blog and see her lovely work and the fantastic stamps she designs at The Wild Rose Studio.

3 comments:

sam said...

Wow this sounds fab Susie. I'm off to check out both blogs right now hun
Sam x

SallyB said...

Thanks Susie...I have just accepted your invite on craftbubble! It's a lovely day so I will just about manage to think about another summer card before The Autumn colours come out!

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

How did i miss this?? Im off shopping now but will be hopping over as soon as i get back and will let all my blogging buddies know about it too. xxxxx