10 Sep 2009

New Magnolia Stamps at Crafts U Love


Just had to tell you to get on over to Crafts U Love as they just phoned me to say they have the new set of rubber Stamp from the Magnolia there are 23 in the set and its called "Yummy Tummy Collection!" and they are (in my opinion but I think you will agree) the best set yet and just soooo pretty .
You can get the whole set for a little over £160.00 go on you know you want too !!! I did and Garry heard me speaking to Crafts U Love on the phone and asked me "what have you bought now" well I couldn't fib (and say what I normally do "it was only 99p" !!!lol) as he had heard me but when I showed him on-line just how cute they were he didn't bat an eye he had to admit they were worth every penny and said he can't wait to see what I create with them.
OOOOOH I am so excited I cant wait for them to arrive they are most defiantly Yummy !!!!

5 comments:

Rach said...

Thanks for the heads up susie, just been and ordered mine.. arn't the papers delish. hugs rachxx

Pepi said...

Que lindaaaaaa......es una dulzura. Saludos.

Julia Dunnit said...

They aren't for me, but you 'fans' do lovely stuff with 'em. Is it me or have their eyes g r O W N?!

pinky said...

Oh you lucky woman, way out of my reach but maybe I'll get one or two lol.
Pinky

Nicola said...

Wowzers you sure know how to spend Viv - oops I meant to say Susie teehee. Have fun with this wee horde of beauty and I can´t wait to see your new creations. Your Garry is such a gem - never batted an eyelid!
Hugs,
Nicola -x-