28 Sep 2009

One of those days !!! lol

Morning ladies ..........I got up this morning looked in the mirror and thought who the hell is that old woman !!! lol I had the worst nights sleep ever and this morning I feel like I have been kicked from Gosport to Scotland and back....I ache all over, so god only knows where my dreams took me last night coz when I went to bed I felt fine .................maybe its delayed shock after going to Slimming world yesterday only to find I have put on 5lbs in the last 2 weeks !!! gulp, its crisp breads and water from now on to get the pounds off again !!
Well to buck myself up this morning I though I would throw myself straight into a challenge or two and this new CC Designs stamp I got last week from Crafts U love just summed me up this morning !!! I coloured her with copic markers and punched some flowers with an SU punch and the leaves with a Martha Stewart punch. The butterfly I cut with a Quickutz die.
The Sentiment stamp is by Nicky at Stampingallday .
Over at Stamptacular Sunday challenge this week the theme is "TAG! You’re It!" so you need to use a tag on your creation and at the Simon says challenge they are trying to hit 200 entries so this is another one for them, their theme this week is stitching and I have used herring bone stitch here on my tag.
And last but not least at Flutter By Wednesday challenge you must use flowers along with a fairy or butterfly.
Well after that I think another black coffee is in order and that might just perk (sorry) me up ready to face the rest of the day, have fun

22 comments:

Timcsoca said...

Gorgeous card! The colours and the image are very beautiful! The sewing is amazing!

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

Tímea and DT

sammie@paperlily cards said...

Gorgeous design and just how im feeling today..in bed with a bad back ans my laptop cruising lots of crafting sites x

Melly said...

Love this creation huni! I know just how you feel...........well add a running nose and sore throat and im there! Feel good soon xxx

pinky said...

Crikey that bad night has done you good, so many challenges in one. Love this new image, she is definitely on my list. You have coloured her beautifully as always. Did you see the great storage for the promarkers over on passion for promarkers?
Pinky

craftingmanda said...

gorgeous card - i have this image too i just love it

Paula said...

Love this tag and the color scheme...such cuteness!

I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Biscuitlid said...

great tag, sorry to hear you're all achey - hope it's not what I've got!

You'll get back on track this week, have loads of green days and get some warm free comfort food in - that's my plan

Victoria
x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is so fabulous!
Love this tag shape and your image is so cute!
Love your gorgeous detail and colours!
Sorry that you are not feeling too good hope you feel better soon!
So happy that you have joined us at Simon Says Stamps!
hugs
kim x

Danni said...

So cute!! Love this! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Neenie said...

Gorgeous project, Susie! Love this image, (she's on my shopping list) fab layout too. Do you think your hols have finally caught up with you?? Hope you feel better in the morning, although it sounds like you might have a bug. Have yourself a duvet day tomorrow!x :)

Clare (Littlebear) said...

Oh I love this, it is adorable. I hope you get yourself and good night's sleep tonight.
Clare x

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is gorgeous ! what a lovely tag ! :-)
I hope you get a good sleep tonight and feel better tomorrow ,, :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Liza said...

Cute tag Susie, the image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Nicola said...

Your tag is gorgeous Susie and your colouring is sensational on this sweet image. Love that wee butterfly sweetie.
Thank you for playing along with us at Flutter By Wednesday.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Sam said...

Great card, love the image, I think it could apply to most of us from time to time! Looking forward to my day off this week, maybe I'll look like that all day!
Sam x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Super tag Susie, isnt she adorable, sorry to hear you had a bad night... hope your not coming down with something! Hope you feel better today and good luck with the challenges darling your sure to win with this little stunner xxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable tag, sweet image.
luv
Debby

jannekescreations said...

I love this Tag, it looks so great.
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Janneke X

SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Great tag! I love the image and flower!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Your story cracked me up! I feel like that too some days. This tag is really cute. Thanks for joining us at SSC!

Check out my huge blog candy in honor of SSC's own Priscilla!

Line said...

Oh wow, what a morning! I couldn't help but smile while I read about it:)
I really love your little tag! Gorgous papers and colors, and that image is so adorable!

Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

Hugs, Line

Sprytebyrd said...

Wonderful tag! This suits me perfectly! hehe!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular this week! See you again soon!
Dee