8 Sep 2009

A Perfect Day

Oh what a perfect day its been , wow the weather has been so beautiful, I hope its been the same where you have been.
As soon as all our orders were cut and packed at lunch time I packed my promarkers and some stamped images (I have a box of stamped images in Blue Peter style "here some I done earlier !!"lol) and off Garry and I went to spend a fantastic afternoon and evening on the beach at Hill head sailing club.
My photos are not fantastic and you can't hear the wonderful sounds of the sea or the seagulls squawking but I think your get the gist of what I mean !! lol
And can you spot me in the photos ? well I'm the shadow at the bottom of the top photo !! lol and you were looking for a fat butt in a bikini !!! ha ha ha ....No chance !!
Back tomorrow with a more sensible post and with any luck something crafty to show you.
Sweet dreams

5 comments:

Sam said...

Great photos, didn't get to see much of the sun out of the office window! Hope it will be nice on Thursday, won't feel so seen off then!
Sam x

pinky said...

What a life you live, you are so lucky having the sea beside you! The nearest i get is a walk round the manmade lakes beside me,.
Pinky

Biscuitlid said...

To say I'm jealous is an under statement! Glad you had a fab day though and were able to take your craft stash with you - always a bonus!

Victoria
x

Pam said...

You lucky thing I've been stuck in the office all day!!!

Roll on Friday hopefully it will be nice then!
Love Pam

Nicola said...

Wow what beautiful piccies and scenery Susie, so nice to see where you spend your sunshine crafting.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-