11 Sep 2009

Plain Old Good Luck

This is a very plain but pretty Good luck card (yes a card not a plaque or wall hanger !! lol) I made for my neighbour and its also my entry for this weeks Good luck challenge over at the SU challenge blog.
The bunch of flowers is three different stamps layered together, they are from the SU stamp set "Never Ending Joy" and I also use 3 different ink pads from SU rose red for the bow , pixie pink for the flower heads and certainly celery for the stems, and the oval (plain and scalloped ) punch I used for the sentiment is also from SU , the DP is Making Memories and the ric rac die cut squares are from my shop.

8 comments:

Anne-marie said...

very pretty Susie
Anne-marie xx

Scrapping Mom said...

I love te simplicity of this card. It is adorable. I need to get some stamps. I will be making an order with you soon.
i hae never used stamps before. I am loving how your creations are so cute with the stamps.

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Your card is beautiful Susie. Wonderful paper!
Hugs Jacqueline

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Susie gorgeous card very pretty love the papers and image:)
Hugzz Val xxx

Jenni said...

Pretty card Susie, love the soft colour scheme.
Jenni x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful Susie.
Hugs Dianne xx

cats whiskers said...

Stunning Card dear, sorry its a quick visit off to the beach
Hugs Jacqui x

Sara said...

Very sweet. Love the bunch of flowers, nicely dome with the separate colouring. Thanks for playing along this week.

Sara xx
SWU DT