7 Sep 2009

Sale at Stamping All Day & 10% off everything !!!

This is my 2nd DT project for the DCD Challenge blog Where this weeks theme is Chocolate Orange. I have used another Anya stamp and used Promarkers to colour her and layered her onto die cuts from my shop and then onto one of my Door Hanger kits which I decorated with flowers from Prima and a clay doughnut charm on ribbon from MayArts I have also added a Pearl dangle made from Swarovski Glass Pearls and gold plated small spacer beads that I made myself.
For anyone interested I have just been over to Nicky's shop Stamping all day and she has some lovely new stamps (couldn't resist I had to buy ... just a few !!) But not only that Nicky has lots of stamps in the sale starting at just 50p and that's not all there is a code to use at the check out to save you 10% on your whole bill !!! how fantastic is that !!!! go on get over there quick before all the bargains are gone .....go on you know you want too !!!! lol
Have a great evening
Hugs Susie xx

4 comments:

Cherry said...

Gorgeous Susie - love the colour combo and your colouring is stunning. Wonderful piece. XXX

Tracy said...

I love what you've done with this door hanger, all the embellies are yummy!!! I've just used one of your door hangers, they are great to work with and I totally enjoyed doing something new.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sam said...

Mmmmm yummy colour combo, makes me think of jaffa cakes and Terry's chocolate oranges, just when i'm trying to be good!
Gorgeous project Susie as always...
Sam x

Jennifer said...

SUPER CUTE Door Hanger!