1 Sep 2009

Simon says .....Back to School !!!!

Oh no !!! I'm living up to my nickname Lastminute.com !!! lol just going to get my late entry in for the back to school theme over at Simon says challenge blog Quickly before the bell goes !!!! lol This is a 12 page paper bag album that I just finished in the nick of time and took the photos with my flash on so they are not that great but at least I got my entry in and you get to see all the pages hope you like my little book I have another one half finished, it will be ready to show you tomorrow as there is another challenge with the theme back to School so I have made one for a little boy as well.
Have a great evening everyone and thanks for dropping by

10 comments:

Lorraine A said...

oh this is lovely Susie :-) This Tilda is on my wish list ,,,, have seen so many fab entries this week with this cutie :-)
Will pop back to see your new photo's but in the meantime thanks for joining us with the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)

Luv
Lols x x x x

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is fabulous Susie :-) I love all the photo's you added :-) Fabulous creation ,,,;-) I love your text circle on the back :-) Perfect !

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

sugar n spice said...

Fantastic project, you are so inventive Susie, just love coming to visit you.
Hugs Suzi xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous Susie,
Hugs Dianne xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet book, love the images and what perfect colours.
luv
Debby

Stressed Stamper said...

Fantastic Keep sake...love it
Sarah

Trouble said...

Wow this is fantastic!!!! Fingers crossed you win!

Luv Jane XX

Nicola said...

Wowzers Susie, what a stunning book. Your colouring is utterly awesome - always a surprise in store when I visit your fantastic blog.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Fabulous job! I just love the oversized pencil on the front and the fun frilly ribbons!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

What a fabulous book Susie, perfect for all those little darlings who will be starting school this September... Oh those memories of their first day etc etc... its all coming back to me now lol.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx