1 Sep 2009

A Spooky distressed recipe !!!!

There is a recipe to follow at The pink elephant challenge blog this week 2 squares, 1 ribbon and something that sparkles and at A spoon full of sugar challenge this week the theme is distressing. So I made this spooky 5.5inch wall hanger I used this cute but scary looking Gorjuss girl stamp and I coloured her to look like a black & white photo in grey scale with Promarkers in cool grey #1,#2#3,#4 and #5 and I used the blender pen as well.
Then I distressed the edge with my Heidi Swapp distressing tool and a little Tim Holtz black soot distress ink.
The ribbon is from May arts and the sparkly bit is the lovely Beetle Black Crystals gems from Doodlebug designs I do love all their products and their gems are like no other they really do sparkle. I also added a witches hat silver charm to the ribbon.
Well I hope I haven't scared you to much !! lol have a great day

16 comments:

Ann said...

This is just wonderful - thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Pink Elephant - such a brilliant design.
Ann xxx

sam said...

This is brilliant Susie as always hun. Good luck with the challenge.
Take care
sam x

Scrapping Mom said...

Tank you so much for sharing. I love all of your work.

Tracy said...

So Sorry about the chocolate, I had already sent it before I had read how well you had done at losing the weight this week, Sorry for tempting you.
Great project and I love your image done that way.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
Gorgeous just love this one,
Hugs Dianne xx

Katiejane said...

I love this Susie, what a brill idea xx

SallyB said...

Hi Susie..It's so spooktacular!
Thanks for the message...I just sneaked in and got the bags last night while it was free p&p! Phew!
Also got tempted by a pail to jazz up and saw a good album to do up to put my 40th birthday party pictures in although I don't know where they are at the moment as they were from disposable cameras on the table...all the photos are a bit out of focus and shaky..mmm ...wonder why?
Ta hun...chat soon.x

Nicki said...

Now this is cute! i love the gorjuss girls, and love this, its brill
take care
Nicki
x

pinky said...

Just stunning, love how you have coloured her!
Pinky

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

spooky-licious hun!

Cherry said...

Fantastically GG Spooky - love it especially your colouring of the image in greys. Really effective. XXX

cabio's craft corner said...

She is such a cutie!
Hugs,
Cabio

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Stunning...Simply Stunning Susie, you have coloured her beautifully she looks fantastic and i am lovin the halloween theme ( you know its one of my favourites :) ) Fantastic project.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

itsabrt said...

This is fabulous! Beth

PaperCrafty said...

Darling!! Wonderful job coloring!! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

Sheri
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

LORi said...

Super Spookalicious!!! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!!
LORi