2 Sep 2009

Stamping Sisters in Christ

I found a lovely sweet new challenge (well again new to me) Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge this week they ask us to make a card or project to give to a loved one and you must actually give it to the one you love during the challenge so I made this A6 note book for my Husband / lover and best friend yes its just one person !! lol My lovely Garry , he is always writing on bits of paper making notes etc so when I gave him this little book yesterday he was quite touched , bless him, I told him the picture is me and him on the beach looking out to sea ....as you know we do spend a lot of time down on the beach and a lot of crafting gets done down there too so the picture was quite apt.
I used DCWV DP and the stamp is from SU and I coloured it with my PM'S and the die cuts are from my shop DCD ..... neat bit of abbreviation there don't you think !!!lol
Have a great day we are off to the beach now, have fun xx

15 comments:

Nicola said...

Ooh Susie, what a romantic card. Love your soft tones and wonderful sentiment. Hope you both enjoy the beach.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Softangelkisses said...

Great work! You can still say new challenge since it's only the 2nd one ;o)

pinky said...

This is just so romantic, I'm sure he loved it. Perfect colours for a man. Just came across this one this week too and had a go lol.
Pinky

Tracy said...

Gorgeous note book Susie,if I gave it to my other half he wouldn't know what to do with it Lol!!! I love the romantic thoughts for your project.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Rosemary said...

Wow, what a gorgeous project!

Emma said...

Hi Susie
Wow I am loving all your creations since my last visit. The little notebooks are gorgeous.
Emma x

Sue said...

Hi Susie
luv that stamp set, gorgeous note book you have done, i bet Garry was well chuffed with it. luv it, sue.x

Elisa said...

This is nice,such a lovely image.x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Awwww how romantic... I love that image ... that must be you and Garry sitting on the beach watching the waves.. Your colouring is beautiful Susie.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Rach said...

this is gorgeous Susie, so beautifully made. hugs rachxx

Kristine said...

Hi Susie! This is BEAUTIFUL! Love the soft blue colors and this image...very nice! :) Thanks so much for joining our 2nd challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!! So nice to "meet" you!! Have a blessed day!

Claire Ellen Designs said...

This so lovely Susie, and what a thoughtful gift for your man, love it, hugs, Claire xx

Kathy Winter said...

What a beautiful card! Love the coloring:) Thanks for entering in the 2nd challenge.

Anesha said...

Lovely card, this is a sweet image. Anesha

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh, you and I are kindred spirits... I, too, love the beach! What a beautiful card... and all the thoughts behind it. How lucky you are to have a man who leaves little notes for you, too!

Thanks for playing in our challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ. We hope you'll join us again!