10 Sep 2009

Charisma Patchwork wall Hanger

There is a smashing Patch work challenge at Charismacardz challenge this week, which gave me a chance to play with my sewing machine this evening.
This week they are being sponsored by Squiggle Stamps who make the cutest stamps , I have used one one on my entry (A 6"x6"wall hanger) this one is called Daisy Sitting Pretty and isn't she just !!
I have also used DP from Vanessa Arbuthnott at The English paper company I love the shabby chic look of these papers and they come in lots of different colours and designs.....I had to buy a book of each colour as I couldn't make up my mind which to get !! lol
Well I hope you have a nice evening

12 comments:

Biscuitlid said...

beautiful hanger Susie. I love that stamp - I got it today in a candy parcel, she's too cute.

Victoria
x

Juls said...

gorgeous!! your patchwork effect is just gorgeous!!

Rach said...

a gorgeous project susie, fab patchwork effect. hugs rachxx

Julia Dunnit said...

I hear ya - I had to buy one in each colour...barely felt my lips move!! Sweet card.

pinky said...

Those papers are beautiful, the overall look is just sweet, your a dab hand at putting these creations together.
Pinky

Allison said...

gorgeous hanger
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Vee said...

This is Fabulous Susie I love your stamp,so cute. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.

xx Vee

Sally said...

This is just too cute. Adore that image. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful Susie,
Hugs Dianne xx

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a cute card! So lovely, great papers.
Hugs Jacqueline

JanJ said...

Oh love this Susie, it's really gorgeous & well done on real stitching too - I'm far too lazy for that!

Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.

Jan x

Nicola said...

Wow what a cracker Susie. Your hanger is awesome and that sure is a cute stamp. Top marks for getting your sewing machine out and I love those eyelets.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-