26 Sep 2009

Thrilled to bits !!! A hat trick !!

I am over the moon I just found out I was in the top five this week over at the Pink Elephant challenge
Thanks for choosing my entry ladies you have made me one happy bunny !!
Well that's it my hat trick 3 in a row I was also picked in the top five in the Allsorts challenge and the Cupcake challenge this week and I won the prize over at this weeks paper play challenge so I have had a great week ...all that and I wasn't even here I was away on holiday !!! he he

8 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Susie. Glad you had a wonderful time last week! Congratulations on your hat-trick for the challenges, they were all wonderful, and well deserved.
Donna x

sugar n spice said...

Hiya Susie, Well deserved hat trick, your work is so gorgeous. Love visiting your two blogs, they are so inspirational. Keep up the good work.
Hugs Suzi xx

Biscuitlid said...

well done you! Great achievment, no doubt you're beaming

Victoria
x

Neenie said...

Congratulations, Susie! Your work's excellent, so I'm not too surprised! A fab end to your holiday, too.x :)

Joanne said...

Wow Susie what a great week, lots of congratulation, your work is fantastic and I love visiting your blogs.
Hope you had a great holiday to.

Joanne x

pinky said...

Oh I just hate seeing your name on the challenges when i'm posting one,you always win and deservedly so! (only kidding, love seeing your work, you are such an inspiration) keep them coming.
Pinky

Louise said...

Congratulations Susie, you deserve it as all your work is beautiful :)
Louise x

Papirskreppa said...

Congratulations, Susie. You deserved that:)