28 Sep 2009

Tilda Sitting Pretty in Pink

Well it took me a day to get back into the swing of being home again but the washing is all done and I'm free to craft again.
So here goes, over at the Just Magnolia challenge this week they have a colour combo challenge its Pink & Grey with black if you would like to add it.
And at Paperplay challenge they want spots !! while over at the Stamp something challenge the team would like you to use a favourite sketch, one you made up or one you just love using, this one I made up myself.
Right now what did I use to make this one ;
A 6"x6" sheet of thin chip board and 2 6"x6" sheets of Bazzill card , stitched them together to make the baseThe Tilda stamp is from the new yummy range from Magnolia I coloured her with Copic markers and ripped around the edge then I used Black Soot Tim Holtz distress ink to age the edge, and stitched it on the sewing machine.
The ribbon is from May Arts and the tulle and flower is from the lovely Tabby
The spotty card I printed out myself and the sentiment is from a K&Co Beyond postmark quotable pad. Pearls and eyelets from my stash.
Well now Vikki and I have to get back to the job of choosing our new DT we have it down to a short list now but need to make the all important final decisions which I can tell you is not an easy job as all the entries were spectacular!!! back later with more news on the team.

9 comments:

Marcea said...

Wow Susie - this is beautiful!!!! I am so lovingthis colour combo and you have made such a fabulous card! Have a great weekend and good luck picking your DT - rather you than me :o)
-x-

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Susie
Your card is stunning,
Hugs Dianne xx

Pepi said...

Pero que cosas tan lindas salen de esas manos, felicidades es preciosa. Un saludo.

Danni said...

So sweet!

gibmiss said...

Hi Susie what a stunning card the colours are gorgeous, Fabulous
hugs
Sylvie
x

Biscuitlid said...

this is one of my favourites so far Susie - it's lovely, the netting gives such a gentle feel to it.

Thanks for making my day!

Victoria
x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Oh Susie, this is beautiful, i love the pink & grey and the ribbons make it look so soft and pretty. Cute tilda coloured perfectly and definately sitting pretty in pink. This is soo gorgeous i love and what a beautiful sentiment too.xxxx

Shelly said...

Hi Susie! This is so beautiful, I love it! The sentiment is really lovely too. Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something.
Hugs Shelly x

Mina said...

wow Susie beautiful card, I love this dressed up Tilda and you used her perfectly too...love the tulle...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx